- 22https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/mops-moms-of-preschoolers-2/9:00 am-11:00 amOct-22-2019
Join Celebrate Church every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays from 9a-11a. (Moms of Children Birth – K)
Enjoy new friends
Brunch & Coffee
Support & Community
First meeting is FREE! Scholarships available.
2001 Old Vicksburg Road, Clinton, MS 39056
- 22https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/open-mic-night-at-303-jefferson-5/8:00 pm-10:00 pmOct-22-2019
No additional detail for this event.
- 24https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/hcc-football-vs-mgccc/6:30 pm-9:00 pmOct-24-2019
- 25https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/holy-resurrection-orthodox-church-event/All dayOct-25-2019
Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church at 414 East College St. Clinton, MS, invites the public to 6:00 Vespers and to hear the Very Rev. Abbot Tryphon speak on October 25. Abbot Tryphon is the abbot of All-Merciful Saviour Monastery on Vashon Island, Washington. The monastery website is https://vashonmonks.com. Abbot Tryphon’s blog and podcast The Morning Offering, can be found at Ancient Faith Ministries, http://blogs.ancientfaith.com/
morningoffering/. He is the author of The Morning Offering, a book containing his reflections on faith and contemporary life. Admission is free.
- 25https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/cca-varsity-football-against-riverfield-academy-senior-night/7:00 pm-9:00 pmOct-25-2019
- 26https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmOct-26-2019-Dec-25-2019
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.