- 02http://www.mainstreetclintonms.com/events/fresh-five5:00 pm-7:00 pmJul-02-2019
Every Tuesday, June- August • 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Fresh at Five features a variety of seasonal produce, milk and cheese, farm fresh eggs, and much more! Join us every Tuesday in June, July, and August at 5:00 p.m. in Olde Towne for fresh, locally-grown fruits and veggies.
- 02https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/fresh-at-five-farmers-market-3/5:00 pm-7:00 pmJul-02-2019
- 03https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/brilla-games-family-fun-days-6/7:00 pm-9:00 pmJul-03-2019
- 04https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/30th-annual-july-4th-extravaganza/5:00 pm-9:00 pmJul-04-2019
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmJul-06-2019-Sep-04-2019
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.
- 08https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/voter-registration-ends-for-primaries/All dayJul-08-2019
No additional detail for this event.