Like Us On Facebook
- 03www.orlcms.org6:30 pm-8:30 pmOct-03-2017
- 03https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/neighborhood-night-out-2/6:00 pm-8:00 pmOct-03-2017The city of Clinton will host the Neighborhood Night Out
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. Neighborhoods, community groups and organizations that will be hosting a gathering are asked to share their information with the city by completing the form on the city website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to update their information.Clinton’s Neighborhood Night Out is an annual event designed to strengthen our communities by encouraging neighborhoods to engage in stronger relationships with each other and with their local law enforcement partners.
- 05https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/fourth-friday-family-yoga-with-cassandra/4:00 pm-4:45 pmOct-05-2017
April 28th – Fourth Friday Family Yoga with Cassandra! | 4:00 – 4:45pm • A fun, interactive yoga session designed for children and their parents • Free for CCNC members • $5 per person for non/members — at Clinton Community Nature Center.
- 05https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/yoga-at-ccnc/4:00 pm-7:00 pmOct-05-2017
Join at the Nature Center for YOGA every Thursday!
1st, 3rd, & 4th Thursdays: Adult Yoga @ 6:30
2nd Thursday: Family Yoga @ 4p
FREE for CCNC members
$5/person for non-members
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/kosmic-bowling-at-indian-lanes-bowling-center/9:00 pm-12:00 amOct-06-2017-Oct-07-2017815 E Northside Drive, Clinton MS
No additional details for this event.
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/public-service-appreciation-luncheon/All dayOct-06-2017
Call Chamber at 601-924-5912 for more information.