- 22https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/off-the-rails-at-olde-towne-depot/9:00 am-12:00 pmJul-22-2019-Jul-25-2019
The Olde Towne Depot is going “Off the Rails” again this July for summer camp. Targeted at students that have just completed second, their and fourth, organizers say Off the Rails will take students on a wild ride around the world learning about transportation, history and other cultures. Students will participate in group challenges, complete art projects, and participate in fun activities. Projects are exploratory and require both critical and creative thinking. Students will work individually and in groups.
The camp will be held at the olde Towne Depot Monday through Thursday, July 22 through 25, from 9 a.m. until noon. The cost for the camp is $75 per child and will include all materials needed. Students can expect an interactive camp experience and an exciting ride on Turner the Train.
“Off the Rails was truly one of the Olde Towne Depot’s best highlights in 2019. We are looking forward to exploring our community, its history, and cultures near and far with campers again this summer,” said Depot Director Anna Boyd Hawks.
Spaces are limited for the camp, and advance registration is required. Visit www.oldetownedepot.com/OffTheRails or call the Olde Towne Depot at 601-924-0113 for registration or more information.
- 23https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/mops-moms-of-preschoolers-2/9:00 am-11:00 amJul-23-2019
Join Celebrate Church every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays from 9a-11a. (Moms of Children Birth – K)
Enjoy new friends
Brunch & Coffee
Support & Community
First meeting is FREE! Scholarships available.
2001 Old Vicksburg Road, Clinton, MS 39056
- 23http://www.mainstreetclintonms.com/events/fresh-five5:00 pm-7:00 pmJul-23-2019
Every Tuesday, June- August • 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Fresh at Five features a variety of seasonal produce, milk and cheese, farm fresh eggs, and much more! Join us every Tuesday in June, July, and August at 5:00 p.m. in Olde Towne for fresh, locally-grown fruits and veggies.
- 23https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/fresh-at-five-farmers-market-3/5:00 pm-7:00 pmJul-23-2019
- 23https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/open-mic-night-at-303-jefferson-11/8:00 pm-10:00 pmJul-23-2019
No additional detail for this event.
- 27https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmJul-27-2019-Sep-25-2019
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.