- 12https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/hcc-football-vs-jc/7:00 pm-9:00 pmSep-12-2019
- 13https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/cca-varsity-football-against-canton-academy/7:00 pm-9:00 pmSep-13-2019
- 14https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmSep-14-2019-Nov-13-2019
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.
- 15https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friday-nights-milepost-89/7:00 pmSep-15-2019
Friday Nights at Milepost 89 is every third Friday of the month at 7 p.m. inside the Clinton Visitor Center.
Admission to each performance is at least “89” cents.
The Friday, March 15, performance will feature Murry Stewart, Joe Prine and Wesley Prine, with guest appearances by Sydney Kirk Patti and Bill Stewart.
The musicians are steeped in their own style of music as they perform traditional bluegrass, country and gospel songs. Murray Stewart will be on the guitar and vocals, Joe Prine on the guitar and mandolin, Wesley Prine on the bass, Patti will play violin, and Bill Stewart will be vocals.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more
- 19http://www.mainstreetclintonms.com/events/all/just-girls12:00 amSep-19-2019
Every third Thursday you are invited to lunch and a demonstration by one of our Main Street businesses. Watch as Wyatt demonstrates his watercolor painting techniques, catch up on the latest fashion trends, or learn how to dress your table seasonally. Make sure to sign up using the link below!
UPCOMING 2019 DATES
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
- June 20
- July 18
- August 15
- September 19
- October 17