Like Us On Facebook
- 03https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/walmart-announcement/8:00 am-9:00 amOct-03-2016
New service to be unveiled at the Clinton Walmart.
Come by Monday Oct. 3rd at 8:00 am at the Clinton Walmart to get the information or watch us on Facebook for live feed and updates.
- 04https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/magnolia-dermatology-ribbon-cutting/4:00 pm-5:00 pmOct-04-2016
Come by and support one of Clinton’s newest businesses, Magnolia Dermatology, at their ribbon cutting to be held at 4 pm. October 4th. They are located at 815 US Highway 80 E in the old Optical 2000 building.
- 04https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/neighborhood-night-out/6:00 pm-8:00 pmOct-04-2016The city of Clinton will host the Neighborhood Night Out on October 4, 2016. Neighborhoods, community groups and organizations that will be hosting a gathering are asked to share their information with the city by completing the form on the citywebsite or by emailing email@example.com to update their information.For more information about Clinton’s NNO, please call Mark Jones at (601) 924-5474.is an annual event designed to strengthen our communities by encouraging neighborhoods to engage in stronger relationships with each other and with their local law enforcement partners.
- 05https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/eastsides-annual-walk-to-school-and-breakfast-day/7:30 am-8:00 amOct-05-2016Eastside’s annual Walk to School and Breakfast Day will be held October 5th 7:15 – 8:00 am and will meet at CHS parking lot by 7:30 am, they will begin walking to Eastside at 7:35. Car riders are encouraged to walk to school from the high school parking lot. Students who ride the bus will cheer on their peers from the Eastside drive. We will be offered breakfast by the Food Service Department when we get back to the school; reduced price – 30 cents; full price – $1.30Contact name, phone number and email address – firstname.lastname@example.org, Cindy Hamil, 601-924-7261
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/book-sale-at-mc/9:00 am-3:00 pmOct-06-2016
Semi-annual book bazaar at MC Library 9 am – 3 pm Oct. 6-8th.
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/once-upon-a-mattress-the-musical/7:00 pm-8:00 pmOct-06-2016
The Musical Theatre Department at Clinton High School will present “Once Upon a Mattress,” the musical, on Thursday, Oct. 6 and Sunday, Oct. 9 at Clinton Junior High. Performances will be at 7 pm on Thursday and 2 pm on Sunday. Tickets are General Seating and may be purchased in advance by calling (601)-942-7159. Adult tickets are $15 and student/children tickets are $10. The musical is presented by members of the student body and is directed by Stage Director, Sarah Hankins, and Musical Director, Carol Joy Sparkman.