- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-preview/5:30 pm-7:30 pmOct-01-2019
If you are not a member, you may obtain a membership card at the door. Dues are $5 per year, and the membership year is from June 1 to May 31.
- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/countrywood-national-night-out/6:00 pm-8:00 pmOct-01-2019
Countrywood will observe National Night Out on Tuesday, 10/1 at 6:00 pm at the Pavilion at Brighton Park.
The Homeowners’ Association will provide pizza and drinks. We ask that homeowners with addresses ending in even-numbers bring a salty snack and homeowners with addresses ending in odd-numbers bring a dessert.
Please RSVP to Mary Nations, text 601-842-0273 or email email@example.com, so we may have a headcount.
Clinton’s Neighborhood Night Out is an annual event designed to strengthen our communities by encouraging neighborhoods to engage in stronger relationships with each other and with their local law enforcement partners.
- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/briars-neighborhood-night-out/6:00 pm-7:30 pmOct-01-2019
The Briars Neighborhood Group
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Empty Lot between 1812 and 1814 Gloucester Place
Includes: Food, door prizes, play area for kids
Other: Neighbors who have lawn chairs are requested to bring their own
- 02https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-2/10:00 am-3:30 pmOct-02-2019
No additional detail for this event.
- 03https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/hcc-football-vs-ccc-homecoming/7:00 pm-9:00 pmOct-03-2019