- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-preview/5:30 pm-7:30 pmDec-01-2019
If you are not a member, you may obtain a membership card at the door. Dues are $5 per year, and the membership year is from June 1 to May 31.
- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/sanctuary-dedication-program-at-st-mark-church/3:00 pm-4:00 pmDec-01-2019
You are cordially invited to join us at St. Mark Church for the Sanctuary Dedication Program on Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Our guest speaker will be Pastor Bernard McKinely of Mt. Elizabeth and St. James Baptist Churches.
- 02https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-2/10:00 am-3:30 pmDec-02-2019
No additional detail for this event.
- 06https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/methodist-childrens-homes-christmas-event/All dayDec-06-2019-Dec-07-2019This holiday season, Methodist Children’s Homes and presenting sponsor, Community Bank, will help share the light of the Lord with the community by hosting a free Christmas open house and light show. Share the Light will be a free event held on the campus of Methodist Children’s Homes (805 N Flag Chapel Rd. Jackson, MS 39209). This two-night event will begin on December 6th with a special kick-off party from 6 to 8 p.m. The party will continue on December 7th from 6 to 8 p.m. In addition to the tree lighting and light show, the Christmas open house will include a nativity pageant, Christmas carols, a festival of trees, a variety of kid activities, holiday games and so much more!
site/page/share-the-lightFacebook Event:Eventbrite for pre-registration:*Additional Information:
• Free admission
• Free parking
• Cash and debit/credit cards accepted
• No pets allowed
• No alcohol
• No weapons or sharp objects
For more information about Methodist Children’s Homes, visit mchms.org.Contact person for the event:Mandy Bufkin
- 07https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmDec-07-2019-Feb-05-2020
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.