- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-preview/5:30 pm-7:30 pmNov-01-2019
If you are not a member, you may obtain a membership card at the door. Dues are $5 per year, and the membership year is from June 1 to May 31.
- 01https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/first-friday-jazz-3/7:00 pm-8:30 pmNov-01-2019First Friday Jazz will take place on the first Friday of each month through the end of the year. Bring your dancing shoes to this fun, new evening event held at the Olde Towne Depot!
Sept. 6th: Hinds Faculty Jazz Quartet
Oct. 4th: Room 101 and the Jazz Combo (student groups from Hinds Community College
Nov. 1st: Mississippi College Jazz Band
- 02https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/weekend-music-milepost-89/9:30 am-4:00 pmNov-02-2019-Jan-01-2020
Weekend music is held on every Saturday morning, except the third Saturday, from 9:30 a.m. until noon and music every Sunday from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The Friday Nights at Milepost 89 performance season is from March through October.
The Visitor Center is located at 1300 Pinehaven Road. To get there, take the Clinton exit at Milepost 89 on the Natchez Trace Parkway and turn left onto Pinehaven Road; or from I-20, take Exit 36 and turn north onto Springridge Road, which becomes Pinehaven Road. For more music details, call 601- 924-2221.
- 02https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/friends-of-the-library-book-sale-2/10:00 am-3:30 pmNov-02-2019
No additional detail for this event.
- 07https://www.theclintoncourier.net/event/ambassador-revue/All dayNov-07-2019-Nov-09-2019
Please join us for Ambassadors Show Choir 11th Annual Fall Revue – November 7, 8, & 9 in the CJHS auditorium beginning at 7:30 each night. Doors open at 7:15 pm. Tickets are $7 each. Email etorrence@
clintonpublicschools.com to reserve your seats, or you can purchase tickets the night of the show. See you there!