A kindergarten pre-registration day will be held at Clinton Park Elementary School, the Clinton Public School District’s kindergarten and first-grade school, from 4-7 p.m. April 16.
Clinton Park is on Arrow Drive near the Natchez Trace overpass. Registration packets will be available for parents on April 8 at Clinton Park.
For on-site registration, parents are asked to bring the following items to the April 16 pre-registration event:
- The yellow registration form (available in registration packets)
- Birth certificate – original long form
- Social Security card of child – original
- MS Immunization Form 121 – check completed form for school entry
- Two proofs of residency (see below)
– Lease or mortgage document is required. The lease must include the name of the child, parent’s name and address. The lease should also include length of stay and expiration date. We do not accept mortgage payment booklets. You may also use your 2018 homestead exemption form
– Current utility bill (gas, water or electric – dated within the last three months, disconnect notices are not accepted)
- A photo ID or driver’s license of the parent or legal guardian registering the child.
Parents are also asked to complete online registration through InfoSnap, the Clinton Public School District’s online registration portal. InfoSnap will be open to incoming kindergarten students on April 1.
For more information, call Clinton Park at (601) 924-5205.