GOVERNOR REEVES’ EXECUTIVE ORDER PROHIBITS GRADES 7-12 FROM VIRTUAL START ON AUGUST 13
Below is a list of items for students to make sure they’ve completed prior to the start of school on August 17
1. Students will be able to access their schedules on PowerSchool on Monday, August 10.
2. Students are encouraged to ensure they know their login information for Canvas prior to August 17.
3. Students should make sure their Zoom App is up to date on their device. The Zoom App Update is available through Self Service.
4. Students are encouraged to read the welcome letter from their principal addressing what the start of school will look like.
5. Students are reminded to check their Student G-Mail Account regularly for communication and information.